Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Korean Calligraphy!


As I introduce myself as an Korean, I'm also very interested in Korean Calligraphy.
So much fun to design the letters and organizing words in various way.

Today, I would like to introduce about Korean Calligraphy with some Youtube videos.
Same as English Calligraphy, this is not the only one way to write calligraphy.
However, just to taste about this Korean Calligraphy this will lead you guys to Korean Calligraphy. Enjoy!








And at this point, this might can be little bit early - but I want to say happy new year!
Whenever this season comes I like to make Christmas card and New Year card.
So much fun for designing cards!
At this time, I wanna share this simple celebration note of upcoming New Year day.


Maybe bit early to say this, but 'Happy New Year!'





No comments:

Post a Comment